Snowy River Photo Tour – Joly 2020
Visit Gallery – https://www.onlinejsp.com/dt_gallery/timbure/
For Previous Photo Tour Images Please Click Here – https://www.onlinejsp.com/dt_gallery/snowy-river-model-shoot-sept-2019/
9th July To 12th July 2020
- TOUR COST – Rs.10,500/- * per participant ( Indian )
- TOUR COST – $350 * per participant ( Foreigner )
- LIMITED SEATS – BOOK BEFORE 31ST MARCH 2020
- ADVANCE FOR BOOKING – 80% OF TOTAL TOUR COST
Day – 1 – 09/07/2020 : NJP to Timbure Village by sumo ( 150 km )- Lunch at Rohini ( Depending on arrival of all members ). Arrive at Maney Bhanjung around 2 pm. Tea break at Maney Bhanjung. Maney Bhanjung to Srikhola by sumo then 2 km walking. Arrive at Timbure village. Small discussion over next day’s program with Tea & snacks at evening. Dinner will serve at 8 pm.
Day – 2 – 10/07/2020 : Early morning breakfast ( at 7.30 am ). Shooting the river from various places ( till 12 pm ). Return to hut & lunch will be served at 1 pm. At 3 pm a small walk through the village with some candid shots. Review & post processing tips at evening with tea and snacks. Dinner at 8 pm.
Day – 3 – 11/07/2020 : Same as Day-2. Visit local school ( optional ) & will try some creative shots. At evening discussion with campfire.
Day – 4 – 12/07/2020: Early morning wake-up. Breakfast at 7 am. Trek to Srikhola ( 20 min walking distance ). Shoot at Srikhola bridge and around the bridge. Car will arrive at Srikhola at 10 am. We ‘ll start for NJP at 10.30 am. Tea and snacks break at Rimbik Bazar. Lunch at Maney Bhanjung at 1.30 pm. Drop at NJP station at 5.30 to 6.30 pm.
Terms & Conditions:
All hotel/home stay/trekkers’ hut accommodations throughout the tour.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner except 12th Dinner)
All local transport as mentioned in the itinerary by SUV
Permits to restricted areas
Mentor’s fee for overall guidance
Package Doesn’t Includes:
Train/flight tickets to and from NJP/Siliguri.
Any personal habits or expenses.
Any medical expenses.
Anything that is not in “Inclusion” list.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
Greater than 30 days from the start date of the Workshop: 40% ( of total tour cost ) Will be deducted as registration fee.
Less than 10 days: No refund
Under any unavoidable circumstances, if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural calamities, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any personal loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note: This is a trekking route. So, you can’t get any western toilet. In some situation you have to manage with other members in a dormitory. You can get hot water for drinking & washing hands. Alternative transportation will not be available. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
For tour cost – Contact Joyraj Samanta
Contact No. – 9830124632
E-Mail ID – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Details :
UCO Bank, Budge Budge Branch
A/c No. – 11170100003613
IFSC Code – UCBA0001117
PayPal – email@example.com