SANDAKPHU PHOTOGRAPHY TRIP
October – 2020
For Gallery Please Click Here – https://www.onlinejsp.com/dt_gallery/sandakphu/
For Previous Photo Tour Images Please Click Here – https://www.onlinejsp.com/dt_gallery/sandakphu-photo-tour-nov-2019/
09th To 13th Oct 2020
- Tour cost – Rs. 14, 500/- ( For Indian Citizens )
- Tour cost – $450 ( for foreigners )
- LIMITED SEATS – BOOK BEFORE 31ST AUG 2020
- ADVANCE FOR BOOKING – 80% OF TOTAL TOUR COST
Day – 1 – 09/10/2020 : NJP to Chitray by sumo ( 85-90 km )- breakfast at Rohini ( Depending on arrival of all members ). Arrive at Chitray around 2 pm. Lunch ( Non veg / Veg ) at Chitray. At evening, a small discussion on next day’s program & sharing knowledge on landscape photography with tea/coffee & snacks. Dinner at 8 pm ( non veg / veg ).
Day – 2 – 10/10/2020 : Early morning breakfast ( at 8.30 am ). Start journey for Sandakphu ( 30 km ) by land rover at 10.30 am. First stop at Tumbling. Next stop at Gouribas. Next stop at Kalpokri. Dinner at 7.30 pm at Sandakphu ( veg or non veg, depending on availability ).
Day – 3 – 11/10/2020 : Wakeup early morning. Watch Sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kumbha Karna etc. Landscape shooting & experimenting with nature’s lights. 180 degree view of Annapurna Range is visible from here. Reach Tunglu / Tumbling. Dinner & night stay at Tunglu / Tumbling
Day – 4 – 12/104/2020: Early morning wakeup watch & shoot spectacular Sunrise. Return to Lapcha Jagat. Campfire and group discussion at evening.
Day – 5 – 13/10/2020 : Pack your bags. After lunch we ‘ll start for NJP. Arrive at NJP at evening.
Terms & Conditions:
All hotel/home stay/trekkers’ hut accommodations throughout the tour.
All meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner, Except 13th Dinner )
All local transport as mentioned in the itinerary by SUV
Mentor’s fee for overall guidance
Package Doesn’t Includes:
Train/flight tickets to and from NJP/Siliguri.
Permits to restricted areas
Any personal habits or expenses.
Any medical expenses.
Anything that is not in “Inclusion” list.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If you cancel your registration, then you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the Workshop:
Greater than 30 days from the start date of the Workshop: 40% ( of total tour cost ) Will be deducted as registration fee.
Less than 10 days: No refund
Under any unavoidable circumstances ( except natural calamities ), if we have to cancel our photo tour, your entire booking money will be refunded.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
- All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, natural calamities, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programe or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
- We shall not be responsible for any personal loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note: This is a trekking route. So, you can’t get any western toilet. In some situation you have to manage with other members in a dormitory. You can get hot water for drinking & washing hands. Alternative transportation will not be available. We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
For any other queries please contact Joyraj Samanta
Contact No. – 9830124632
E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Bank Details :
UCO Bank, Budge Budge Branch
A/c No. – 11170100003613
IFSC Code – UCBA0001117
PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org